Pages


Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sanuk Tubeflops

By Sai Verano

During the 21st Philippine Advertising Congress entitled Perspectives at Subic I got curious to one of the booths in the area. I know I haven't visited any footwear store for years now (I know that sounds kinda crazy) because my mom use to shop for me nowadays even for the clothes. So I noticed this cute flip flops. At first I thought it was just the usual flip flop and the person wearing it just wears a knee-high socks with it. And after a few days,I realized I was wrong.

Flip flops are really in demand right now. With Havaianas, Banana Peel and other brands around you'll see that people are really in the flip flops craze. I, myself, love to wear them! It's very comfy and you can easily go out shopping or mall-strolling wearing them. It gives you a very relaxed and comfortable aura.

These flops even made the competition a bit higher. You can actually wear them to look comfy, a rock chic or a sweet girl-next-door aura. If your fond of mixing and matching all your clothes - from vintage to modern clothes now - this is a must have. Just look at the models below.



I'll visit one of their stores one of these days to get myself one. And oh! The prices is like Php1000+. I can't remember the exact amount when I asked the sales lady in the booth.

You can find their stores at:

  • Ayala Glorietta 4
  • SM MOA
  • SM Megamall
  • SM Fairview
  • SM The Block
  • Marquee Mall
  • Eastwood
  • Limketkei
  • Ayala Cebu
  • SM Cebu
  • Trinoma, Ermita
  • Rockwell kiosks
  • Tough Jeans
  • Rustans Department Stores
  • Duty Free Philippines Recreational Outdoor eXchange (R.O.X)

crocs Women's Wake Flip Flop,Black/Black,10 M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...