Pages


Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Jewelmer: Exquisite Golden Pearls

By Sai Verano

A friend told me this morning that she now has a Jewelmer Golden Pearls! I was really excited too! I'm happy for her. Knowing how pricey those pearls are makes me want to jump off my seat to congratulate her.

I asked her if I can take some photos. Though the pearls are not mine, I can own it through my photos. So I took some photos so that you can also see it here at The Fashionista. It was really cute and beautiful! I'm proud of these golden pearls since it's only produced here in the Palawan, Philippines. Very Filipino!

Here's some of my shots of the golden pearls by Jewelmer:

Thanks for sharing this beautiful piece of golden pearls to me Carla :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...