Pages


Wednesday, April 4, 2012

LOOKBOOK: Almost Vacay

By Sai
lookbook, summer, outfit, OOTD, polka dots, denim shorts, spring,


So, it's almost... almost vacation today! It's Wednesday and tomorrow is the start of a long weekend because of Holy Week. I want to get that vacation vibe at the office to I decided to wear shorts today :p (Hope the boss is okay with this haha)

So here's my look!



It's really hard for me to wear what I used to wear when I was still single because I'm so majuba (fat) now hahaha! Did you know that the shorts that I'm wearing in this outfit doesn't fit me at all hahaha! And because I'm Pinay and that we are naturally resourceful, I wore a belt haha! What I like about this denim shorts is that it has some ripped design in front and on its pockets. I also like how the denim was treated to get that "old shorts" effect.


Going back to this outfit, I wore another set of stackable bangles that I ordered from Mauve. They have pretty bangles available and some of them are on sale too! I used three bangles from the original set that I got from Mauve and paired it with my pink thin bangles from my friend, Tin. I want my accessories to somehow match my red outfit :P


Can you recall this sheer top? Yes, I wore it the Coke Concert ng Bayan. You can check my Lookbook post about it here. It's actually a long top so to give that "outdoor" and "summer-y" vibe to my top I tied a knot in front.


And this outfit wouldn't be complete without my silver sandals :P It's very comfy and perfect for summer!


Please don't forget to hype my look on Lookbook and vote for it on Chictopia. I'll try my very best to post more looks in the future. I actually have two looks to post this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...