Pages


Tuesday, April 17, 2012

WHAT'S NEW: Sigma brushes are out in the market

By Sai


The new Sigma brushes are now here! Honestly, I've been saving some moolah to get at least one... just one... Sigma brush for now. I want to try how good these brushes are :) I haven't really added any new brush in my makeup collection since I started doing makeup because I'm pretty satisfied with what I got :)

Sigma Beauty launches these brushes today! And if you're reading it now (April 17) then you're one of the lucky ones to know about it first :)

The brushes are:

E75 (Angled Brow Brush) - This firm angled brow brush can be used in lining and defining your eye brows. This is the perfect tool if you're going to use gel or powdered products. You can also use this in replacement to your eyeliner pencils for that perfect winged eyeliner :P This is priced at $11.00.

E80 (Brow and Lash) - a.k.a. "Spoolie!" You can use on your eyebrows. Use this to comb your brows. You can also use this on your lashes :) You can buy this for $9.00.

There you have it ladies! I got nothing more to say! I just want to give you some beauty news! I can't review this because I don't have it hahaha!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...