Pages


Sunday, April 1, 2012

LOOKBOOK: Coke 100 Years' Concert ng Bayan

By Sai

Were you there at the SM Mall of Asia Concert Grounds last March 23? I was there with my brother as part of the Coke team together with my colleagues and, of course, my beloved bloggers!

First things first! Here's what I wore last March 23 :P




The Concert ng Bayan was the best! It was amazing and I love the bands who performed there live! *Coughs* Craig David was there too so I was one of the lucky ones who saw him perform live :P

The Look Away Shot ala Julia Montes (haha)
Was with Ren of Yumei (the newest Pinoy KPOP group of singers)


Yes, I'm working for real.



My boss (teehee!)

With my dear friend, Earth of Eartlingorgeous

The guy over there is my personal security guard (LOL)
No! He's Teng -> tropa ko :))
Watch out for my event coverage of Coke 100 Years' Concert ng Bayan on my Beauty Channel! Be sure to subscribe so you'll be automatically updated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...