Pages


Saturday, August 30, 2014

Getting Ready with Me and my Work Makeup Routine

Get ready with me thumbnail

We all have a different routine in the morning especially with how we do our makeup. I start my day with, of course, brushing my teeth, eating breakfast, taking a bath and, literally, preparing for work. My makeup routine varies from time to time. I don't have a regular "routine" as I do my makeup depending on what I expect from my day or if I'm feeling lazy and I don't want to put too much makeup on. Want to know how I usually do my work makeup? Check out my Get Ready with Me video below.


Products used:
Maybelline Dream Mouse Foundation
Maybelline On-The-Go Dual Powder Pressed Powder
Nichido Eyebrow Pencil in Chestnut (my favorite eyebrow pencil, so far)
Miss Bella 120-Eyeshadow Palette
Estee Lauder Eye Pencil in Black
Forever 21 Eyelash Curler
Avon Super Drama Mascara in Brown Black
ELF Studio Contour & Blush Powder Duo
Avon Ideal Luminous Blush in Rose Luster
Avon Ultra Color Lipstick in Carnation

Share your own makeup routine with me. Comment below. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...