Pages


Sunday, August 10, 2014

OOTD: Funky Town

fashion blogs street style

</i><i>fashion blogs street style</i><i>

</i><i>fashion blogs street style</i><i>

Top, Penshoppe | Shorts, St. Francis Square Fashion Bazaar | Cardigan, bazaar | Shoes, DC | Eyeglasses, Four Eyes | Boracay Bracelet from Kim and Dar :)

been a while! I missed you all! I have been dwelling too much on my new career. It's still digital though but from a social media expert I'm now part of the sales team. The work is pretty tiring and stressful at times (actually most of the time) but it's fun. I'm surrounded with smart and happy people. Our team's called B.A.G. by the way. And that's so me! I love bags (literally), haha!

Sharing with you one of the outfits I wore to work months ago. I actually came to work wearing my leather skirt from Dress Etc but I went shopping after work, which explains the high-waist denim shorts. Do you like it? This was the first time I wore a funky look like this. It's so street and I can't believe I can pull off a look like this. Wish I wore something like this to school when I was in college :P

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog updates. I have a sign up form at the upper right side of this site.

FOLLOW ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...