Pages


Monday, August 18, 2014

#MakeupTransformation

When I first saw this hashtag online, I was so clueless what's happening. I wasn't even laughing because, honestly, the first Pinoy execution I saw of this funny idea wasn't that funny at all. I was actually thinking of Promise Phan transformations. I guess that's how I know #makeuptransformation.

Then, it got into me especially upon seeing this.

makeup transformation

Everything was so clear to me by then. It was supposed to be funny and I'm sorry if I didn't get it at first. I can't stop laughing looking at photos on Instagram with this hashtag. So, who am I not to try it? Here's my take on this whole makeup transformation thing. I actually have a lot in mind but I don't have a lot of time so enjoy these!

Julia Montes transformation.

Sai Montes makeup transformation to Julia Montes

Anne Curtis transformation.

makeup transformation Sai Montes to Anne Curtis Smith

How about you? Have you done this? If so, share your photos below. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...