Pages


Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cute Boo at The Fashionista

By Sai

As part of my usual online routine, I open my Facebook every morning. Today, I just think that this cute little dog I found over the net is worth blogging! He/She's the cutest dog I ever saw! I'm sure you'll love him/her too!


Boo looks like a toy! He/She's so cute! Last two photos:

Boo's so cute right? Did yo know that he/she has a fan page too? Yeah, that's right. If you want to be updated with Boo's cute online rant, click the photo below:

2 comments:

  1. Pomeranian!!! I love Poms and I have 3 Poms!!!!! :) SUPER CUTE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree agree! They're so cute! I want one too! My dog (who's now my mom's dog) is half-Pit bull half-Lab :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...