Pages


Saturday, October 9, 2010

Rainforest Hair Care by The Body Shop

By Sai
Rainforest Hair Care by The Body Shop
I'm sure this week has been tough. You got a lot of things to do at work but here's a great news - it's Sunday tomorrow, which means it's time for some pampering! You can go to the salon to have your regular manicure, pedicure or foot spa session :) Here's one great idea for you - go to The Body Shop and try their latest product line - Rainforest Hair Care products.

I love products that are pro-environment and Rainforest Hair Care by The Body Shop is one of them! I actually got the chance to try it first hand. The products are really effective and fragrant too! Watch the video I made below during TBS's beauty event held at Ystilo Salon.

I hope you had fun! You can now treat yourself at the comfort of your very home! I hope you can subscribe to my YouTube Channel! Oh by the way, TF is now on Twitter (@ilgriffato)! Follow me there too! Happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. *wails* I wasn't able to try the haircare range, i was stuck with busy sched! But you look gorgeous sa video ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was late in that event nga eh :)) Good thing people from TBS are so nice :) The Rainforest Detangling Spray smells so good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...