Pages


Friday, October 15, 2010

The Fashionista's Real Love Campaign Contest Winner

By Sai

Firstly, I would like to thank my friends who joined this contest :) Thank you to all of you! The entries are overwhelming and it was really hard to decide who will win a limited edition Real Love shirt by Team Manila, a Wrangler 2011 planner and three (3) Coffee Bean gift certificates.

Today's the moment of truth...

Who won?

*Drum rolls*

Congratulation to Joan Macawili!
Joan Macawili
I will share my love to the kids of Kythe by not only buying and wearing my own Real Love shirt, but also by encouraging my friends to get one for their own and suggesting the Real Love Campaign page to help spread the word about helping these kids. Cancer is a terrible disease and for these kids to have it so early in life, that is such a sad thing. Operations and medical procedures are very expensive, and buying 1 shirt and asking friends to like a page are actually just a small help, but spreading the word would matter a lot. Help these kids battle cancer, visit Real Love Campaign for more details. - Joan Macawili

 Because there were too many great entries, I decided to choose one more winner for a consolation prize. My second placer is Resly George Amador. You won three gift certificates from Coffee Bean as well!
Resly George Amador
I will share my love to the kids of Kythe by sharing my gift of life by donating blood and by volunteering on Kythe in my free time. - Resly George Amador
Your prizes will be available two to three weeks from now. We can meet around Makati City so that I can hand your prizes to you personally ;) Thanks for your support to Kythe, Real Love Campaign and to The Fashinista! More contests to come! For more updates follow my tweets @ilgriffato!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...