Pages


Monday, October 18, 2010

Handing Down the Secret of Truly Hiding Your Age with Mary Kay's TimeWise Body

By Sai

TimeWise Body by Mary Kay
Not all people know this but did you know that your age shows up not only on your face but also on your hands? Yes, that's why we (especially ladies) should take good care of our precious hands. I've been aware of this since I watched a TV show (I forgot what TV show exactly) that talks about taking good care of your hands. Well, aside from the fact that your boyfriend would be so fond of kissing and touching your hand, there's no treatment to make your hands look younger (at least none today).

I have been taking good care of my hands since I felt like I'm turning into a fine lady (naks!). I use lotions with SPF and with anti-aging ingredients. Last September, I was one of the bloggers who first experienced the anti-aging effect of Mary Kay's newest product - TimeWise Body.

I really had a great time! I tried the arm and back massage by The Spa. They used the TimeWise Body product and it's really relaxing!
A relaxing back massage :)

I'd like to share this article from Mary Kay about their new product:
A lady never reveals her age – and neither should her hands and décolleté. Susceptible to early signs of aging, the skin on the back of the hands and décolleté is thin and fragile, similar to the skin around the eyes. These two often forgotten about areas deserve more attention, to protect the fragile skin and sun-exposed parts. Mary Kay® TimeWise Body™ Hand & Décolleté Cream Sunscreen SPF 15 is powered by superfruits and other superstar ingredients to simultaneously target hands and décolleté. The age-defying cream is delivering the following benefits:
  • Minimizes the appearance of crepiness and helps skin look firmer
  • Hydrates and supports the skin barrier*, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Helps reduce the appearance of dark spots
  • Protects against future UV damage
Flaunt bold necklaces and on-trend oversized rings confidently – Mary Kay® TimeWise Body™ Hand & Décolleté Cream Sunscreen SPF 15 features a powerful blend of ingredients to give much-needed attention to both parts of the body in one formula. The product provides powerful skin-conditioning and broad-spectrum UV-shielding ingredients to support and protect, without leaving the hands and décolleté feeling greasy. This portable, purse-friendly cream will definitely come in handy for helping the often-neglected hands and décolleté area appear more youthful.
I'll use this product soon and I'll post my product review. If you're like me who's still in their early 20s, you don't have to worry if you want to try this product. Prevention is better than cure ;)
Thank you for all who came :) Til our next Mary Kay event!

3 comments:

  1. sayang, I missed the event :) Next time for sure! More bonding sessions :)

    Glad you enjoyed the pampering experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sai for this! It was great to meet you and the ladies. Will definitely invite you on our next event. =)

    @Nikki: Oo nga sayang pero meron pang next time. But we can send you one. Just let us know ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping by Nikki :) I'll share the PR with you so that you can also post it :)

    @Karen - thanks for the invite Karen :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...