Pages


Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Fashionista supports Yuoy!

By Sai
The Fashionista (Blogger Sai) for Yuoy!

Yes! The long wait is over! Yuoy is finally here!

Earlier this day, I was surprised when I found an update from Project Head Shot Clinic by the ever-talented Niccolo Cosme in my Facebook newsfeed! The Yuoy photos are now available :) This shoot was held at Ronac Art Center (hope I got that correctly) last year I think (was it? Sorry, I lost track of time) or if not last year it was earlier this year. I was really waiting for these photos because it will be released by the time Yuoy will be released too! I am a huge fan of Pinoy Music (not much of a rocker type though). I am happy that I was once part of this advocacy in supporting Pinoy pride - our own music!

I will post the Yuoy official music video as soon as I have it. For now, I hope you enjoy our photos below. These are the behind-the-scene photos of my friends ;) Oh, we're so makulit!

Shot taken by Enzo of Juan Manila Express! Pout Sai! Pout! LOL
I AM A HUGE FAN OF CHAMP! *faints*
Interview with Amber :) She's freakin' hot!
Dinner with my blogger friends :) I miss them so much!
Met a fashion forward chic at the event! Pretty! Pretty!
This is Enzo - the cutest kid I ever met! He's so adorable!
This is my friend, Gian, doing my makeup for the shoot :)
With Niccolo Cosme! Hurray Nic! Great job!
Posing for no one but for ourselves hehehe
Our group with Niccolo Cosme :)
Preview Centerfold, char!
Now showing: Connected ala blogger! LOL  We're trying to remake a teledrama poster here hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...