Pages


Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Maybelline's Clear Smooth All-in-One Foundation

By Sai


I found this video from Maybelline Philippines. They have this new all-in-one foundation - it's the Clear Smooth All-in-One Foundation. I can't wait to buy one and try it myself :)

According to the new commercial:
  • It stands up to heat and humidity
  • Has ultra fine oil absorbing content with vitamin C and SPF 25, which I think is great! You have instant protection against the harmful UV rays!
  • No touch-ups needed (I really have to try this because of this claim)
I always retouch my makeup and I want to know if this product is true to it's claim. I will post my product review as soon as I've tried this product :) The refill is cheap too! It's just Php149 :)

Have you tried this one yet? What can you say about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...