Pages


Friday, July 22, 2011

Naturally healthy, naturally fashionable!

By Sai

Hey everyone! It's been so long (I feel like it's been a year) since I last blogged here. I've been quite busy but that doesn't mean that I stop thinking about what to blog next. I've been contemplating on my lifestyle and I noticed that it changed (thanks to my boyfriend)!

My boyfriend has been my inspiration when it comes to healthy living! I always wanted to have an active and healthy lifestyle but sometimes I make wrong choices. Now that he's inspiring me and giving me tips on how to achieve my goals, I want to share some of the natural and healthy things that I've been doing.

  1. Water! Water! Water! - I drink lots of water right now. Before, I only do this during summer because the hot summer sun is drying all the water in me! Right now, I am really drinking water more. I drink water over sodas (which by the way something that I really love) and coffee (one of my addictions) and believe me it's hard to do this! I can feel my saliva drooling over colas and coffee every time I see someone drinking them :( But that's alright (I always tell myself) because I don't need too much carbonated water and caffeine right now. I actually got the hang of it so every time I have a date with my boyfriend or with my friends, I order water instead of the usual soda and ice tea (I'm referring to the powdered ones)
  2. Have enough sleep - Okay! I've been deprived of the "8-hour sleep" since grade school. I can say that I'm quite studious so I stay up really late just to finish my assignments and projects in school. I don't know but I think it has something to do with how my body works. I'm not a morning person. I operate during night time (hahahaha) so all my nerves are working like a construction worker at night. I can't really think great thoughts in the morning so I try to finish all my assignments at night (til dawn) and then after doing all of them, I go to sleep. When I finished college and decided to start blogging, it's the same thing. I usually blog at night. Right now, I'm actually doing my best to sleep around 9pm or 10pm at the most so I can wake up early and go to work (on time, hahaha). I'm still under my adjustment period but (hey!) I'm trying my best!
  3. Exercise - Since I worked in the advertising industry, I can't really squeeze this thing in my schedule and I know that's not an excuse. I kinda like to multi-task so I combined running and sweating to burn fat as my bonding time with my boyfriend hahaha! It actually works! I'm having fun and at the same time I get to spend some quality and sweaty time (yuck, that sounds eeeky!) with my boyfriend LOL!
  4. Moisturize - Now this side of the story is more of a necessity for everyone especially ladies. Even if it's raining now, it's not an excuse to not moisturize your skin especially if you have dry skin.
  5. Cleanliness is next to Dyosa-ness! - Yes, I'm quite an OC lady when it comes to cleanliness. I always bring hand sanitizers and tissue wipes with me. I use an imported hand sanitizer right now but I'm using Nivea's Pure and Natural tissue wipes. Ladies, tissue wipes are one of the must-haves in your bag :) I actually visited the mall yesterday and I saw this new line of Nivea. I think it's cool that they are using natural products right now. Everybody's into health and wellness now and I will definitely try the Nivea Pure and Natural products soon (as soon as I get my butt off my house again hahaha). I used their sun protection products last summer and it was amazing! I'm really confident that these new products will make my skin happy too :)
Since we're talking about Nivea now I just thought of having a mini contest in my blog. You can start pledging your natural and healthy lifestyle through the comment section below and I'll choose 10 winners who will win Nivea Pure and Natural products. Check out the simple mechanics below:
  1. Like Nivea on Facebook.
  2. Comment in this post with your pledge on how you'll achieve a natural and healthy lifestyle.
  3. Post a status on Nivea's wall with the following format: "I pledged @The Fashionista." Of course, you need to be a fan of my fan page to tag the page. If you're not yet a fan, like The Fashionista Facebook fan page now!
Nivea Pure & Natural Deodorant
I will update this post as soon as I make up my mind on how many Express Hydration Lotion, Pure & Natural Spray and Pure & Natural Wipes to give away. I hope you can help me spread this article and encourage your friends to join the contest so every woman can start thinking twice about their unhealthy lifestyle and switch to a natural, healthy and fabulous dyosa (goddess)! Start pledging now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...