Pages


Friday, July 1, 2011

Become Niccolo Cosme's newest assistant!

By Sai


I believe we all know who the talented Niccolo Cosme is (faints!) and this is your chance to know him better and to witness how he creates magic with his craft! He's now looking for his new personnel and assistant :) If you're interested, you can inquire on where to send your resume in Niccolo Cosme's Community Page ^_^

I'm proud to have worked with him! I did two photo shoots for him and his advocacy already: (1) UNAIDS' Prevention Revolution and (2) Yuoy! and looking forward for more ^_^

Project Head Shot Clinic in support of UNAIDS
The Yuoy shots are still being processed but I will definitely show you that once I have a copy of my photo! I'm proud and happy to have known a kind person in Niccolo Cosme! Promise! He's super nice! If he knows you and bumps into you in a mall he'll say hi --> FYI, not all famous guys like him would do that. Who am I to be greeted by your majesty, Nic? See? He's nice so do not hesitate and send your resume now! Go go go! Share this news to your friends too and let's see who Nic's new personnel and assistant will be.

More power to Niccolo Cosme! Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...