Pages


Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Portfolio: Mom's Gym Christmas Party

By Sai
Mom and I :)
Well, hello there Fashionistas! I'm back with another update on my makeup portfolio. This is actually a late post. I was asking for some copies of my mom's Christmas Party at the gym she's enrolled to and I just got a hold of them so here I am blogging about it :)

I can say that my mom is a health buff! Honestly, she has a more active lifestyle than I am (boo!) but that's alright. After my pregnancy, I will go with her to the gym to get my body back (yeah, you heard me talkin! I gained some weight and I need to lose some pounds).

So, the challenge was there's no challenge (hahaha). My mom told me that I should take care of her look that night. I decided to give her smokey eyes with a light lip color to give her that youthful glow. They're actually one of the dance contest participants in their party's program. So yeah, you go Mom!

I don't have her before photo but this is what my mom looks like without her makeup on:


These are the products that I used on her for her Christmas party look:

Face: elf Tinted Moisturizer, elf Concealer, elf Clarifying Pressed Powder
Eyes: elf Eye Primer, The Body Shop's Winter Collection Eye Shadow Quad in Black, Dollface 88 Color Palette, Fanny Serrano's Brow Pencil in Brown, Maybelline's Long Lash Stiletto Mascara
Cheeks: Maybelline Clear & Smooth Blush in Coral
Lips: Maybelline Lipstick in Bronze Orange

After casting my magical makeup spell on her, this was her final look:


And these are some of her photos that night. I'm so happy for my mom because she's the prettiest of them all that night :)


Mommy with her amigas


Thank you for taking some time in reading this post! Hope you like it :) BTW, if you need a makeup artist for your own party or wedding or any occasion feel free to contact me through my email at fashionbysai@gmail.com! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...