Pages


Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Portfolio: Year-end party with Julie

By Sai

Julie and I
This might be the first time that I will actually blog about my portfolio (I think so). How could a makeup artist like me not talk about her works, right? So yeah, from this day forward I will share my work both through words and through some photos.

Last Sunday was my first makeup gig after a long rest from makeup application. I decided to rest from one of the things that I love doing because my OB told me to do so. I was hired by my high school friend, Julie, to do her party makeup.

It was actually a fun experience for both of us (Julie and I)! It was like a mini reunion though there was just the two of us. We reminisced our high school kulitan while I'm doing her hair and makeup. We laughed and enjoyed the afternoon.

So, this was Julie before I casted my magic spell on her beauty (though I already did some prep with her hair in this photo).
Before
She asked me to give her a glam rock look since that's the theme of their party. I initially imagined a Hollywood RNB star so I curled her hair using small curlers. I want her to have some soft and sexy curls. I decided to do a smokey eyes on her and swiped some sweet tint on her cheeks and lips. So, here's her final look:
After
I'm happy she liked her look :) See her photos as she's wearing her glam rock makeup by yours truly.




Thanks Julie! 'Til your next party :)

Want the same look for your party or event? Email me fashionbysai@gmail.com and let's book our meetup :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...