Pages


Saturday, December 24, 2011

What's New: The All-New Havaianas 2012 Collection

By Sai


I know many of us love Havaianas slippers, right? I actually have a new one from the items that I'm selling online.

Havaianas is welcoming 2012 with their new collection. They have slippers with DC Comics characters featuring Batman, Joker, Superman, Wonder Woman and Catwoman.

If you love slippers with different colors, they have the all-new Havaianas Brasil Mix. They combined two-toned straps with the classic tri-colored midsoles by Havaianas. They come in Black, Ice Violet, Navy Blue and White.

If you love animal prints, you'll never go wrong with their Slim Animals Collection.

They also have new addition to their Havaianas 4 Nite Collection. My husband should definitely get one soon. His Havaianas slippers with straps that glow in the dark said goodbye few weeks ago. I'm actually thinking of buying him one as a Christmas gift. I just need to find some time to go to the mall again (you know how malls are crowded with people these days).

Last but not the least, I love this last collection I'm going to present to you. These are the Havaianas Statement. I love the pink one.

So there you go! Happy Holidays to everyone!


Get the all-new Havaianas 2012 Collection starting this December available in All Flip-Flops, Celio, Complex, Duty Free Philippines Fiesta Mall, J&S Surf Shop, KidSports, Manila Polo Club, Moana, Nail Spa, ROX, Rustan's, Stoked, Tick Tock Flip Flop NAIA Terminal 3, and Urban Athletics. For provincial outlets, visit www.havaianas.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...