Pages


Wednesday, December 28, 2011

SHOP: Etienne Aigner, Nine West, Victoria's Secret and more!

By Sai

Hey Shopaholics! I'm selling some new stuff at Fashion Central Online Shop! Hope you can check out our new items and hopefully you'll buy something that you love :) See the products below:

BAGS AND WALLETS:

Etienne Aigner Wallet
RELIC Dakota Shopper's Bag in Multicolor
XOXO Plaid Bag
Nine West Leopard Tote Bag
Nine West Metallic Gray Bag
Liz Claiborne Silver Bag
Sag Harbor Doctor's Bag
Coach Bag
Mac & Jac Yellow Bag
BODY PRODUCTS:

Bath & Body Works: Berry
Bath & Body Works: Apricot Abricot
Victoria's Secret Drenched in Pink (Sweet & Flirty and Fresh & Clean)
More uploads are coming soon! If you want to buy something feel free to email me at fashionbysai@gmail.com :) Of course, I'll give you a discount. Just let me know if you're one of my readers :) xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...