Pages


Sunday, January 1, 2012

Portfolio: New Year Makeup Look for Ate :)

By Sai
Ate wearing her Birthday Look (New Year's Look); Me wearing no makeup haha
Y'all know that I can't apply makeup that much (just following OB orders) but I want to share a New Year's makeup look with you :) Last night was my sister-in-law's birthday (Yes! Her birthday was in the middle of firework displays) so I gave her my special gift - my makeup application talent hehe :P

This is how she looked before I put on some makeup on her:


Despite the demand for shimmery eye makeup on New Year's eve, I decided to apply a natural look on Ate. This look is perfect for her birthday date with her boyfriend or just hanging out with her friends.


This is the "BEFORE and AFTER" shot. Hope you like it as much as I do.


I applied the following on her:

FACE: elf Tinted Moisturizer, elf Tone Correcting Concealer in Apricot Beige and elf Clarifying Powder in Apricot Beige

EYES: elf Eyelid Primer, Dollface 88 Color Palette (Matte), Fanny Serrano's Eyeshadow quad in Earthy tones, Maybelline's Long Stiletto Mascara, Liquid Eyeliner (I forgot the brand because it was already erased :P)

CHEEKS: Maybelline's Clear & Smooth Blush in Fresh Coral, Fanny Serrano's Eyeshadow quad in Earthy tones for contouring

LIPS: Maybelline Lipstick in Bronze Orange and some lip gloss from my custom lip gloss palette

What do you think of this look? Like it? I hope so :P

If you need a makeup artist for your special occasion or event, don't hesitate to contact me. Just send me an email at fashionbysai@gmail.com. To get more update about my latest makeup application, "like" my page at The Fashionista on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...