Pages


Tuesday, January 24, 2012

BEAUTY AND STYLE: KC Concepcion for ROGUE Magazine, decoded

By Sai


Hahaha! Another faker! I actually saw this photo yesterday through Facebook and I just can't help but laugh and remember my post about Jinkee Pacquiao's fake beauty on MEGA Magazine's cover :)) What's wrong with these ladies? I mean, I know this is a magazine cover but the message they portray is just so wrong, so polluted and so fake!

First things first, I don't like KC Concepcion and if she's reading this she won't like me either >:) I know she's the "MEGA" daughter but I've been really hearing a lot about her bad attitude hiding behind that pretty face. I know I shouldn't just believe what people say but these people that I'm talking to are people that she has worked with.


Next agenda, the awkward pose. Let's face it! KC does not have the perfect body. Although I admire her confidence in posing like this, I just feel that she's one of those girls on Friendster (from way back) who take a shot of themselves showing off their "packages" or legs just to look sexy and eventually ATTRACT BOYS. I just don't like the idea. Though she has a nice "behind"  (and it's pretty obvious that this is the only thing that she can boast), the cover just does not amaze me at all.

Now, I saw this photo (again via Facebook) and IT SAYS IT ALL! I don't really need to explain much. Just take a look at the photo below and it's basically what I think about this photo.


Zoom in your screen because you'll have a good laugh with the notes in this photo haha!

In the news, they're saying that this cover looks so classy and hot. I beg to disagree :P Classy in a way that "hey, it's so medieval that she's holding a human head!" Eeeeeew!

On another note, this can be her message to her ex-boyfriend, Piolo Pascual. :)) OH, HOW I LOVE SHOWBIZ! 

DISCLAIMER: I'm not perfect too. Everything that I said in this post is just an opinion and that's how I interpreted the cover photo.

1 comment:

  1. yay! I've heard a lot of nasty things about her. gumaganti sya kay piolo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...