Pages


Wednesday, January 25, 2012

BEAUTY AND STYLE: Niccolo Cosme on Camera Geek TV

By Sai
Niccolo Cosme
I just have to post this one! I'm so proud of Niccolo Cosme (who wouldn't, right?)! Honestly, I'm very privileged to meet him the first time and sooo honored to one of his friends *big grin*.

Niccolo Cosme is a very talented artist! I've always looked up to him even before I met him. I've always been a fan of his photography. I first encountered his name when my brother participated in his Head Shot Clinic last 2008 (I think). Then, I was so stunned by his presence when I saw him the first time during our HIV Prevention Revolution. *Major OMG to the highest level*

I'm just so sad that I skipped the last Head Shot Clinic because I had to go to my regular pre-natal checkup. I'm still hoping that I'll be part of the many HSC projects in the future hehe :P

So, let's get to the point of this post. I would like to share with you Nic's interview on Camera Geek TV :) Did you know that Head Shot Clinic started because of a request for a Facebook profile picture? I got that from this video :) Watch the rest below.


Hurray to Nic! I hope his advocacies (both on AIDS and HIV as well as responsible photography) will continue to inspire other photographers like him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...