Pages


Monday, January 23, 2012

MAKEUP TUTORIAL: Natural daytime look

By Sai
Mommy on her birthday. (Left to right) My hubby, mommy and I
It's been a while since I posted a makeup tutorial here. Let me show you what I looked like yesterday.


(Left to right) Mommy, I and my brother
My mom celebrated her birthday yesterday and we had dinner at Mann Hann/Mannang at SM Megamall. It was a fun and yummy experience for us. I was with my hubby and mommy was with my brother :) I was actually hesitating to wear makeup but my husband encouraged me to treat myself and put makeup on since I'm on my 9th month of pregnancy already. He told me "I think it won't hurt our baby anymore." And with a little encouragement from my ever-supportive and ever-loving husband I did a natural daytime look.


I don't have a close-up photo but I hope you can just zoom in your screen and look at my photos here.

PRODUCTS USED:

Face: Maybelline Clear Smooth Minerals BB Cream, elf Clarifying Pressed Powder

Eyes: Eyebrow Duo from Fashion 21, Brown Single Eyeshadow in Shell 17, Fanny Serrano Eyeshadow Quad in brown tones (I can't see the description at the back anymore since I've been using this palette a lot before), a liquid eyeliner (the text in the label is totally erased. I forgot what brand this eyeliner is), Nichido Girl's Night Out Eye Pencil in 04 Nice Gal, Maybelline Liquid Eyes Long Wear No Crease Eyeshadow

Cheeks: elf Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder #10914

Lips: Savvy Lipstick in Shimmery Pink

Brushes: elf brushes and Fanny Serrano brushes

Now off to our funny photos :)




Food here is great. I just pretended that the pumpkin soup is sour in this photo :P
*burp* Excuse me haha
It seems like I ate a big ball haha



Oh! He's definitely gonna kill me if this scene was true :))
So, that's it! 'Til my next post! Kung Hei Fat Choi pretty ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...