Pages


Wednesday, January 18, 2012

FASHION: Bench Summer 2012

By Sai
Angelica Panganiban
I've been working on a BENCH-related project since yesterday and it made me check out their Summer 2012 posters :)

As you can see, Angelica Panganiban is looking so hot with that old Hollywood look ;) Love the photography and her makeup up there :)


This is the ever-so-gorgeous Sarah Lahbati and Janine Gutierrez. Both are young and pretty though Sarah's makeup looked so intense here. Is it just me? LOL. Moving on...


Papa Aljur Abrenica of course looks so handsome in this poster. I love the top but unfortunately this is not my husband's style so I guess I have to look for another Bench top for him :P


Coco Martin with a simple Bench shirt. I think my hubby will love this though he's really into white shirts.


Of course, Richard Gutierrez for Bench. What I love about this shirt is that it's stating something that I really advocate for! Live Green!

I guess we all have to head to the nearest Bench store in our respective places so we can check out the entire Bench Summer 2012 collection. I just wish that the branch near my place will have that Coco Martin shirt. I want to see in person. I will buy it for my hubby because he's been so good to me and to our baby :) Dear, I love you! (naks!)

So that's what I have to share today! 'Til my next update :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...