Pages


Sunday, January 8, 2012

LIFESTYLE: Turn your closet into an office

By Sai

I know this post can be a bit weird but if you're open with the idea of making an office out of your closet then you'll be in good hands.

I am an organized chick. I organize everything from my pens, makeup brushes, clothes, etc. I like this idea that I got from the net and I want to share it with you. This idea is perfect for those of you who have little space at home but needs an office space.


Basically, all you have to do is to clean out your spare closet. This won't work if you only have one closet at home or if you really want to try this idea you may do so just make sure that you'll have an organized way of arranging your clothes and accessories without a closet. You may need some help from your boyfriend or a carpenter in putting shelves and a desk in your closet as shown in the photo above.

As for the doors of the closet, you may hang a cork board for your notes or some hooks where you can hang some ID laces or anything that you want to hang. You may also put some baskets using those hooks, where you can store your pens, rulers or markers. 

The organizing part doesn't stop there. You have to make sure that you'll have some file organizers where you'll put your papers. It's ideal that to use a laptop in this kind of working area to save space. It's up to you if you like to paint your corner white or you can play around with hues that you think will work well for you. As for the lights, you can use dim lights or the bright ones, whichever you like. The key here is to save space. Don't add huge lamps. You may be required to buy some "cute" stuff. Cute means small things that can be a replacement to your lamp shade, fan, or whatever electronic stuff that you usually use in your working area.

MY ADVICE: Don't put too much stuff, especially those that is not necessary, in this area. You have to make sure that your working area is neat and always organized so you always feel happy and comfortable working :)

I hope you find this article useful :) Let me know if you've tried this already. As for me. I'm still satisfied with my office corner at home (besides, I don't this kind of closet haha). Let me know what you think with this idea by commenting below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...