Pages


Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Frequency: an open photo shoot

By Sai

I am very happy because I will finally participate in a photo shoot as a makeup artist! Yey! This photo shoot is inspired by Bench UNCUT. A bold look at the future. Since this is the first time that I am going to do some makeup on models just like me, I researched on Bench UNCUT models' makeup. I want perfection and I will practice it at home. Here are some photos that I am studying:
I am a big fan of Iya! Look at this pose? She nailed it!

Jay-R is one of my celebrity crushes :) Saw him in Discovery Suites and I was starstruck!
For models who want to participate in this event, RSVP here. This will be fun. I watched the video too. It's all about movement! So practice your poses while moving! If only I was as slim as I was before I would register in this event :) See you on Sunday guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...