Pages


Friday, June 25, 2010

Makeup shopping

By Sai

Two more days to go and I'll be officially a makeup artist. I'm excited and yet nervous for my upcoming photo shoot collaboration with Prince for this Frequency photo shoot. I think I did my research well. I now have the Bench UNCUT look in my mind but my makeup is not yet complete so I decided to go makeup shopping.

Honestly, I'm completing my brushes and color palettes. I need a concealer brush and foundation brush. I looked all over SM Department Store but stalls in the makeup area doesn't seem to have them. Good thing I ran into elf. I bought a foundation brush:

The foundation brush is made of goat's hair (according to the sales lady). You can achieve an ultra-smooth, pore-less finish with this brush. For best results, use an upward brush strokes. You can also use this in your eyes and lips.

I am planning to make a clubbin' night eye effect for the Frequency Photo Shoot on Sunday. I was looking for an eye shadow palette with black and silver on it. I was really planning to buy just those colors but I find it practical to buy this:

This is Ever Bilena's 12 Eye Shadow Palette.

It has the perfect color for your base, contour and highlights. Now I have a wider variety of eye shadow colors. I have hues of black, purple,brown and green. You can apply this as it is or wet your eye shadow brush for prettier eyes.

I don't trust my eyeliner at home so I decided to buy one today. This time I decided to try Fashion 21's black eye shadow. What I love about this eye liner is that it has a smudge tip too :)

Lastly, I ran out of loose powder. This is a must-have in very makeup kit because this will give you a clean finish. Because I don't want to charge everything to my credit card (yes I'm saving this month) I decided to use my AVON Lady power. I went to my Avon branch and I purchased this:
This is Avon's Ideal Shade Loose Powder.

I really trust Avon Cosmetic Line. I have a very sensitive skin and Avon is the only brand that doesn't produce breakouts in my face! Hurray Avon! What's great about this product is that it is formulated with Avon's PreciseLight Technology, which combines innovative light-adjusting pigments so skin looks naural in any light and exclusive Natural Match complex.

These are the new addition to my makeup kit. I'm excited to use these babies on the 26th. I'll post my works here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...