Pages


Sunday, June 6, 2010

On losing weight

By Sai

I've been struggling with weight this past few months. It's hard to bring back the old skinny me (not super skinny). I am a bit disappointed every time I see something that doesn't fit me anymore. I can't even go to go sees because I don't feel 100% confident about my body right now.

Because of this, I started looking for products that will help me lose weight. I am afraid of taking pills or other over the counter products to help you lose weight so what I did is I bought a fitness DVD and it's really great! For just two hours of nonstop dancing in front of our television, I felt thinner. Haha that's the power of mind over matter!

I am just so happy that I encountered Herbalife's Basic Program for losing weight without sacrificing good nutrition. Having a healthy body is my main priority and aside from this, I want to lose weight too. So I tried Herbalife's Personalized Basic Program. I am very happy with the results. My aunt keeps on saying I don't have the big belly anymore :)) My waist was previously 28" (ouch truth hurts!) and now it's only 25"! It's an achievement!

Since I am using the product I decided to join Herbalife and sell the products. Right now I am still building my client base and I have online sales as early as day 1! If you want to lose weight too just contact me and I will discuss Herbalife's effective weight loss program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...