Pages


Thursday, January 20, 2011

Looking for a fashion job? How about as a product manager?

By Sai
Sharing is so fun! I found this fashion opportunity and I thought someone from you might be interested to apply for a fabulous job like this one! OMG! I want to be a fashion project manager too but my job right now is fabulous enough for me. Anyway, I just want to share this to you.

Do you want to work on a runway?

Check out the qualifications below:

  • Female
  • Between the age of 30-35
  • Must have knowledge in fashion & fashion industry
  • Must have at least 3-5 years experience managing projects
Please send resumes to Cath Gregorio runwayproductions@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for dropping by Fashioneggplant. Sure I'll visit your blog and I'll submit my entry :) More power!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...