Pages


Monday, January 17, 2011

Product of the month: ONE Naturales' Shea Butter Lip Balm

By Sai
ONE Naturales Berry Delicious Lip Balm
This is the first time that I'm going to post my favorite product for a certain month. The featured product is actually my favorite product for December of 2010 until today! It's the ONE Naturales' Shea Butter Lip Balm!

The lip balm I got is the Berry delicious lip balm by ONE Naturales. On its label it says, "For sweet, kissable lips." True enough, it makes my lips kissable. My boyfriend loves kissing me when I'm wearing this lip balm (which is every single day of my existence haha). He would always say, "Hmmm, your lips are so sweet!" See that? I don't have to speak much for this product! My boyfriend is a living proof of its effectiveness! Hahaha. If you want to be kissed more by your boyfriend then I definitely recommend this product! Hahaha

Last December, choppy lips are my major problem! It was a season of fun (lots of kissing from people you love) and a season for dry lips for me :( I decided to give this product a try, and I just love it! No more choppy lips for me!

I love the scent of this lip balm! It's so sweet, to the extent that I want to lick my lips then put some more then lick it then put some more then lick it again hahaha! Try it now and feel free to share your ONE Naturales Lip Balm experience through dropping a comment below! ^_^ Stay fab everyone!


Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm Tube, .15-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 4) Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Lip Moisturizer, SPF 15, 0.15 Ounce (Pack of 8) Eos Lip Balm Sweet Mint Smooth Sphere (Pack of 8)Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Tube, .15-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 4) Mentholatum Natural Ice Medicated Lip Protectant SPF 15, Mentholatum 0.16-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 12)

2 comments:

  1. I bought the Berry Delicious lip balm and I really enjoy it. So far it lightly covers and hydrates my lips, without being too thick or sticky or greasy. I don’t like lipstick or a lot of lip gloss because I don’t like feeling gunk on my lips. This lip gloss doesn’t have that feeling at all. The scent is great! This company strives to create products that are “green” which I think is really awesome! I would recommend this lip gloss, as well as other ONE products

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree with you on that! It's not that sticky on the lips. Thanks for dropping your comment dear ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...