Pages


Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Let's help today!

By Sai

Everyone has a soft spot and today, while I was checking my Facebook news feed (just what I always do) a friend of mine shared a video that caught my attention. It was a video of a man with a great voice - a voice perfect for dubbing and radio stations!

I was amazed by this great voice! It was perfect! I watched the whole clip and I was touched by his last statement. Everybody experiences hardships in life and so is he. He got involved in illegal drugs and bad stuff and now he's ready to have a new life - away from drugs.

MY APPEAL: Let's help spread this video and hopefully we'll reach talent managers (whatever you call them) and hopefully he'll get a decent job. All you have to do is to share the video. Christmas is truly over but we should never stop helping ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...