Pages


Friday, January 7, 2011

Drixine Nasal Spray to the rescue!

By Sai

I hate having a clogged nose or having colds! I've had it for two weeks in a row, and I didn't like it. It started with a simple cold then it evolved to a fever and after that (boom) hello clogged nose! I guess I've been too busy with work, and I forgot to take care of myself.

During cold weathers, we usually get sick. I suffered from a bad cold, and I didn't even know what to do. It was a friend who told me about Drixine Nasal Spray. It was a late advice, but I will take note of this nasal spray next time I'll get a cold or a clogged nose.

Drixine Nasal Spray is your instant remedy for clogged and stuffy nose, sinusitis, hay fever and other respiratory problems. Why nobody inform me about this when I was sick? :( Oh well, now I know. It can also work faster than your regular oral decongestants and say goodbye to your clogged nose for 12 hours! Now that's what I call relief! Drixine is also safe for children from 6 years old and above but make sure to use it in three consecutive days only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...