Pages


Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I am Sai the Builder!

By Sai

Do you know Bob the Builder? On February 12, 2011 I'm going to be just like Bob - I'm going to build a home for our fellow Filipinos ^_^
With my fellow Habitat For Humanity Advocates (Flow and Jeman)
I am inviting everyone to join us in putting all the blocks together and give our less privileged brothers and sisters a chance to have their own home. We will go to Calauan, Laguna to help victims of Typhoon Ondoy regain their normal life with their new house with our help.
I learned how to make blocks for building houses.
Building homes for our fellowmen
Did you know that more supporters like us means less payment for them? See? You can help. Invite your friends too! Let's all be fabulously kind on February 12, 2011! Registration fee is Php650.00 only (food and transportation included). For more information call Ms. Marcia Yogore at (02)897-3069. See you there!

4 comments:

  1. wow that's a noble act! I wish i were free by then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're free by then Hazel! Let's get this on! Hehe ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice ang galing nmn, sarap sa pakiramadam pag nakakatulong ka sa kapwa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep! I totally agree Event Lover ^_^ The feeling is priceless. Nakausap ko pa yung mga beneficiaries ng tinatayo naming bahay before and nakakatuwa na masaya sila that we're helping them :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...