Pages


Saturday, February 25, 2012

NOTW: Easy nail art with using Crack Nail Polish

By Sai

Easy Nail Art using Crack Nail Polish
Here's how my nails look like this week. I was supposed to blog about this four months ago but it did not happen. I was pregnant that time and I was advised by my doctor not to put nail polish on. Finally, I'm slowly getting my life back on (hahaha)! For my first nail polish after pregnancy, I used this cracked nail polish. I think it's awesome because it's easy to apply and it looks amazing!

Here are the things that you're going to need:


White Nail Polish
Crack Nail Polish

Clear Nail Polish
For instructions on how to get this nail look, watch this video:


Don't forget to subscribe to my beauty channel at Fashion By Sai on Youtube :)

 So, what do you think about this easy nail art tutorial?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...