Pages


Wednesday, February 29, 2012

WHAT'S NEW: Day to Night Makeup using Sigma's BARE


By Sai

I know most of you are looking for the perfect palette that you can use for your daytime look and for your party on a Friday night. It's not really hard to look for eye shadow palettes in the market that can do the job. One of which is Sigma's BARE eye shadow palette.

This palette actually reminds me of Urban Decay's Naked palette, which I've been dying to have. It's actually expensive and, because BARE palette has the same range of colors that I want, I might get one soon for myself.

The palette has neutral colors that's perfect for your office or school makeup. It also has dark colors that you can use to add to your neutral eye shadows to create that perfect night look for parties and events.

The palette has Sigma Beauty's best selling E30 and E25 brushes, which is presented in a unique dual-ended brush.

From the photo here, we can also see that Sigma has improved the packaging of this palette. It's now slimmer. I actually saw something like this from Forever 21, which I haven't blogged about until now (haha).

So, if you're interested in getting the BARE palette just click here or the photos above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...