Pages


Tuesday, February 14, 2012

PORTFOLIO: Valentine Makeup

By Sai
Valentine Makeup Look for my mom :)
I know that everyone is either on their way to their Valentine date or partying with their single friends in celebration of this season of love. As for me, I'm stuck at home nursing my baby but I'm happy because my husband just arrived and gave me a pink rose *blush* :)

If you're preparing for a date or a party this Valentine look is for you! My mom enjoyed this look (makeup by yours truly) for her Valentine party with her amigas last week and I want to share this idea with you.

My mom went to our house wearing a little makeup and she looked like this:

Mom while nursing my baby
She mentioned that she'll attend a party so I volunteered to do her makeup. This is the final look.

Mom's "After" Photo
I was supposed to do her hair too but because we're running out of time it did not happen :(

PRODUCTS USED:

Face: e.l.f. Tinted Moisturizer, e.l.f. Tone Corrector, Fashion 21 Pressed Powder
Eyes: Fashion 21 Eyebrow Duo, e.l.f. Eyelid Primer, Dollface Cosmetics 88 Color Palette, Maybelline New York Long Stiletto Mascara, Fashion 21 Black Eye Liner
Cheeks: e.l.f. Studio Contour and Bronzer Powder
Lips: Savvy Pink Lipstick, Maybelline New York Forever Metallics Metal-Shine Lip Color in Shell Shimmer

If you want me to make a video on how I did this look just leave your comments below and I'll make one for you as soon as I find time to film it.

TIP:
  • This look is also perfect for a daytime make up look. If you want to look young and fresh this look is also perfect! You can wear this at school or at the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...