Pages


Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day Shopping



Happy Father's Day to every dad in the world! Of course, I would like to greet my dad and my ever-supporting and ever-loving husband today.


 

Ethan's OOTD details:

Shirt, SM Kids' Fashion
Shorts, gift from his Ninang Sheila
Shoes, Adidas
Bag, Leonardo

Styled by yours truly ;)


We celebrated this day in advance. We went to the mall yesterday to go shopping for the man of the day, Tiger (that's what I call my husband and so my friends adapted this name too haha). It's a simple family day at the mall, just like others would do it. We went around, ate and shop.


First stop, PENSHOPPE!


Tiger was busy looking for his new pants but he did not like any. He's not too loud when it comes to his jeans' color. He was looking for either a faded type of jeans or a black one so he can use it at work when he's on the field.

While Tiger is shopping, Ethan and I are busy taking photos. Hahaha!

 

Bottom line is we bought a cute (and very manly) polo shirt, 2 face towels and some accessories for me. Of course, my favorite was the one that I got for myself. It's a really great deal. I got 5 pairs of amazing earrings and it costed me P199. Yes, I was wowed too! Haha! I filmed a video about another haul video and I might upload it this weekend. Subscribe to my channel so you'll be updated.

Second stop, Tokyo Tokyo.

 
 
This is Ethan's "Yes, I'm going to eat now! *evil clap*" We're really laughing at him while eating and he even wants to follow up our orders. Look!


What a cutie!

We were actually looking for Mossimo but Robinson's Mall near Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall doesn't have the brand. Boo! So we got so hungry looking for it that we decided to eat at Tokyo Tokyo first. We had a great meal and Ethan also had a great time eating his salad, some chicken and beef.

Ethan is such a hard core eating machine! Haha! After eating his meal he asked for his milk. He knows how to control his parents' mind. If we don't hand him his feeding bottle he will cry (and I'm talking about a very loud baby cry).

Fine baby! Here you go!


Last stop, NIKE.


Once again, while Tiger is busy, Ethan and I are busy running around the Nike store and taking some photos.

 

This is actually my Father's Day gift to Tiger. His Nike shoes just said goodbye last week so I proposed that we buy him a new pair. Boy, I was so dead tired walking around the mall carrying Ethan because Tiger was so busy looking for his new kicks. After n hours of searching he finally decided to take this swag shoes. We got this for P6,700+ and this must last him at least a year haha!

Presenting... the Hyper Disruptor (I can't even relate to what I'm saying here)


We went straight home and relaxed. It's really tiring to shop at the mall especially if you're searching for something that you really want. There was some sale going on at Folded and Hung, Freeway, Payless, La Senza and almost every store that time but I did not have the chance to actually look for something for myself because I was busy playing with Ethan while my kiddo is busy talking to Jollibee's photo on the wall :))


That's it! It was a really fun day. How about you? How did you spend Father's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...