Pages


Friday, June 7, 2013

How to style a pair of skate shoes

Hey ladies! As promised, I will be blogging every Saturdays and Sundays but I feel like blogging now since I have some free time plus I don't want this idea to be forgotten.

I recently came across Skate Hut, where you can find anything about skating. It's actually a sport I did try in the past but because I can't balance I just gave it a pass. Haha! An idea popped in my head and went ahead and look for something that I can feature here. I stumbled upon Adio skate shoes, which I honestly love. Plus with the designs I've seen so far, I can say that these shoes are perfect for my husband's sense of style.

So, going back to the topic, how would you style your skate shoes?


I got three pictures here that I find as a source of my inspiration. Since I cannot draw, I just researched on fashion photos and I found these.

slacker shirt - modos skate wear t-shirt - random brand jeans - adidas - nike du
Photo by Hirasoygeboy

This is probably the "typical" way of styling your skate shoes (in my own opinion). When I see people wearing this kind of outfit it makes me think that they really skate. I have friends who are into skating and I don't know why they all dress like this. Can somebody explain? But anyway, I love this style. Very comfy and street plus you can have fun with your favorite sports - skateboarding! Yipee!

beige Plum t-shirt - beige Converse shoes - black Skaters hat
Photo by Diazorikitamaru

Here's another style that you can try. This looks so comfy too! I think I can wear this look when I'm going to the mall or to the grocery store. What do you think?

hot pink Urban Outfitters tights - silver lulus shoes
Photo by TheHourGlass

Definitely saved the best for last. This is on the edgy side. If you want to jazz up your skater shoes then you can definitely do this by playing with colors, layering and adding your womanly style. Caution though, make sure that you will not overdo it or else you'll like a fashion victim. Keep it simple and try to use one color scheme. Key here is that if you look like an abstract painting (the one where you cannot understand what it means) then try to lessen your accessories or the colors in your outfit, maybe.

There you go! This is just a quick post since I'm working on some memory loss issues lately haha! So while the idea is fresh and hot, blog it!

I shared my thoughts. How about you? Any tips on styling your pair of skate shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...