Pages


Sunday, June 9, 2013

Penshoppe Holiday 2013 Collection


What's up ladies? I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I honestly don't because my work ate my weekend but I was still able to spend some time (a little time) with my family. It's 1:20AM right now and I'm still up. I just finished two articles for POC and I want to finish everything in my to-do list for today so I'm working overtime. I actually have the option to sleep now but I want to share my first-ever full Penshoppe fashion show experience.
I've been invited to Penshoppe's fashion show three times since they somehow discovered my blog but as I told my brother I just feel like Penshoppe and I are of the same magnet pole. I don't know but there's a jink whenever I'm going to attend Penshoppe's show. The first one was I was super late because I had the wrong show time in my mind. The second one was I wasn't able to get in even if I'm invited because the bouncers told me that the venue was full (it was Mario Maurer's fault, LOL). And finally, this time I made it! Bye jinks! Haha

So anyway, enough with my silly story. I want to share my thoughts on Penshoppe's Holiday Collection. Firstly, I would like to congratulate Penshoppe for a very nice show! Their runway was amazing! It was hard to take photos because the stage was elevated but the entire show was fantastic! The music was so great that I want to step up and do my own catwalk and the lighting was perfect! It was like the one you see in movies. Perfect!

I also love, love, love their collection so much! To sum it all up, their collection is very street, wearable and stylish. I applause their stylist too for styling the models well. It was a live Lookbook for me. The show was actually composed of three segments - Camo Punk, Modern Heritage and 21st Century Romance, in their respective order - but it was choreographed (if that's the right word) smoothly. I didn't even notice there was three collections. It just looked like one cohesive show.

CAMO PUNK

This is what I call the "Attitude" collection. Denims, leather, studded tees with bold prints and other embellishments in a color palette of black, gray, green, camel, indigo and denim blue. Very high-street indeed!

  
  

I was surprised when I saw Mark, the last guy in the series, but I honestly think I shouldn't be because this is his job. I just felt happy (and a little attached) because I got the chance to meet and talk with him during the 3 Star Clothing launch, which I still have to blog too. Waving to Mark!

MODERN HERITAGE

From the three collection, this is probably my favorite. I love every piece for the ladies. It would be my style if I'm still 22 (haha). You know how your style changes as you age? That's what I'm talking about. LOL!

I love the prints in this collection especially the loose tops. I'm a fan! Shirred skirts, cropped cardigans and winter shorts composed this set of ensembles, which will definitely capture your heart.

  
  
  
  

21st CENTURY ROMANCE

Another collection that's perfect for those who are in love with dark hues. Penshoppe presented this collection with a variety of romantic silhouettes with jackets, blazers, skinny jeans and shirts.

v 
  

That's a glimpse of what to look forward to Penshoppe this Holiday season. I can't wait for these pieces to be available. I will definitely buy a lot. It's good that Penshoppe releases streetstyle-inspired collection that can actually be worn here in the Philippines. I can say that this collection is very edgy, full of attitude, speaks your sense of style and really represents the true you.

What do you like the most from the entire collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...