Pages


Friday, October 25, 2013

Dear Jarmaine

Dear Jarmaine,

Hey! You may not remember me but I am one of your supporters, subbies, friends that you are not aware of. I just watched your recent video about your depression problem and your beauty inspiration and, I must say, you are a wonderful wonderful wonderful young woman.

People may hate you but they don't realize the kindness of your heart. You just made me cry with your beauty inspiration and your Project Give video. Wish I could've given something too. I didn't know that you were here in Manila again as I have not been on YouTube for more than a month now.


Continue inspiring people and continue helping others. Our good Lord will bless you more!

Lots of love from the Philippines,

Sai 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...