Pages


Monday, October 7, 2013

Review: Hayan Korea Cosmetics Eyebrow Pencil

hayan korea eyebrow liner product review

I've been wanting to review this product since the day I got it but just got the time to do so. This was one of the things I got from Hayan Korea during their store launch at Starmall and, probably, one of my favorites.


Hayan Korea Cosmetics Philippines eyebrow pencil

Hayan Korea Cosmetics Philippines eyebrow pencil

Hayan Korea Cosmetics Philippines eyebrow pencil

Hayan Korea Cosmetics Philippines eyebrow pencil

What I like:

  • It's retractable. I'm not sure if I'm just the lazy one but I don't want to sharpen my eyebrow pencil every time I'll use it. I've been looking for a retractable one. I know other makeup brands has it but this one's my current favorite.
  • The color is great for Filipina. Filipinas have black hair and the rule of thumb is that your natural hair color should match your eyebrow color. That's basically how it is by nature but if you use black eyebrow pencil, you'll look mature and will have a strong feature on your face. I got the one in Dark Brown and I love it! It makes me look younger. :)
  • It's cheap. If I'm not mistaken, this is only P99. 
  • It's dual-ended. I love the fact that this is an eyebrow pencil at one end and a spoolie at the other end. The spoolie is great too. I don't need to use a separate one since the bristles are soft enough to tame my brows and not ruin my drawn eyebrows.
What I don't like:
  • Since L'Oreal and Tony and Jackey retouched my hair color, this is not the right shade of eyebrow pencil for me anymore. I don't think they have a shade lighter than this. :(
  • I wish Hayan Korea has a store in every mall beauty department. Starmall is way to far for me just to get an eyebrow pencil. :(
  • I wish they also have more color selection for different hair colors. Filipinas have discovered hair dying and they, and every makeup brand, should realize that.
Will I recommend this?

Of course! This was a great product for me until I had a new hair color. 

Hope this product review was helpful especially to those who are looking for ideas what eyebrow pencil to get and where to get them. Hope you had fun reading this article. Share this with your friends too and if you have any questions just leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...