Pages


Thursday, October 10, 2013

Do Something Beautiful against Breast Cancer

It's breast cancer awareness month once again and I am inviting everybody to do something beautiful.

Avon's yearly Kiss Goodbye to Breast Cancer (KGBC) campaign this year focuses on the simplest thing you can do to inspire and give hope to breast cancer patients and their families. Have you noticed some of my tweets and Instagram photos where I use the hashtag #DoSomethingBeautiful? Well, that's in support of Avon's campaign. Sharing a beauty or an inspiring quote is the least I can do to cheer someone up. You can do the same. Join us and post something where you can do something beautiful. It could be a simple tweet, a photo of your kid or yourself with your family and friends. Nothing to lose, right?


I want to step up and this year I am joining Avon for the first time in their KGBC run and walk at the SM Mall of Asia Open Grounds on October 13, 2013. I'm doing this to support those who are suffering from breast cancer and for myself. It's fun to do the thing you love doing the most and at the same time helping others. That's hitting two birds with one stone!


I got this shirt from my Avon business at Buy Avon Manila and I'll be one of the participants who will walk for a cause and I am inviting you to do the same as well. Every purchase of this shirt, P20 will be donated to PGH Breast Cancer Center and selected provincial hospitals. The shirt is just P220 and I'm pretty sure you can spare a good meal at the mall for this. Let's walk together and give women a better fighting chance.

For more details of this event please visit Avon http://www.avon.com.ph/PRSuite/kgbc2013pressrelease.page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...