Pages


Sunday, October 13, 2013

InstaWeek 1

Hey! I survived another week. I had some down days and some great ones. Overall, I had a great week because of the love and support I get from my family, friends and, most especially, my husband.

For my first official Instaweek, I want to share with you some snapshots and bits of my life/week through photos.


We all have bad days and I had some this week. It was really frustrating that it made me think about it a million times. Am I still happy? Do I really want it? Do I deserve it? Is my worth just like this? You know, things like that. I was really really sad and my husband came to the rescue. He gave me this yummy Japanese (right?) noodles. It was so hot and it made my day. Well, of course, it was my husband who made me smile that night. I spent the entire night talking to my husband about the things bothering me and he made me realize that whatever happens I have him. Sweet! I love you dear!


I love spending time with my brother. He's my first best friend and enemy. Haha! We only have each other so we're kinda stuck with each other. LOL. He's the best! I shared my "dilemma" with him earlier this week and he also made me realize a lot of things. We don't usually talk about life seriously but when we do, oh my, we sometimes cry. LOL. This is our lunch, by the way. It was my first time to eat at Solaire Resorts and the food was awesome! The place is great too. We even took some OOTD attempts. By "attempt" I mean something that we really did not took seriously (as usual) and we produced some funny shots instead of your Vern Enciso/David Guison-kind-of-posts. If you know what I mean. I love my brother!


Oooh! I finally met Kris Bernal. Now that I'm an Avon Lady, I love the fact that Kris really represent! Go Avon Ladies! Oh! And don't forget to visit and follow my Avon business page at http://www.facebook.com/BuyAvonManila. Thanks!


These are my newest brushes. They are from Avon and I'm selling them for only P99 at Buy Avon Manila. This brush set originally retails for P399. When you buy this from me, you instantly get a P300 savings. Yay or nay?


Hello new phone! This phone is from Gionee. They are a new mobile phone company here in the Philippines and I have to tell you ladies that their E6 is freakin' awesome! I will blog about it this week so please stay tuned. My old Globe number was deactivated. It was a prepaid one and since I got my iPhone 5 from Smart, I've forgotten about my other number so, boom, no more Globe. Since I got a new phone, and because I need to somehow test it, I bought a new Globe number (prepaid again) but this time it will never be deactivated. I love my new number! I'm going to use it and this new phone for my Avon business. If you want to get any Avon product, don't hesitate to send me a message at 0915-403-0059.


Finally! I received my Holika Holika products. Remember when I blog about their store opening? I have some initial thoughts about their products in my previous blog about Holika Holika but I will do an intensive review of these babies soon.


You see, my Avon business is really keeping me busy. I love my new-found business. It's something that I really enjoy doing. Hope you can follow Buy Avon Manila (This is my Avon business page) and don't hesitate to send a message if you want to inquire about latest offers from Avon. 


Got a new watch and this time this is from J. Lo. Yep! Jennifer Lopez! --> Insert fan face here (Please don't get me wrong. J.Lo did not send this over. I bought it and the watch is from J.Lo's line.)


Of course! My week will never be complete without this kiddo! My son simply takes every negativity away! I love seeing him grow and learn each day. :)

That's it, pansit! How about you? How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...