Pages


Sunday, October 6, 2013

Why am I missing in action

Hello ladies! I know I've been MIA for the past few days (or weeks). I'm currently busy with life (the real one). There are too many things to be done especially with my work. I'd like to show how busy I am through my Instagram photos below. Actually, I can't even update my Instagram on a daily basis. That's how busy I am. I hardly reach my phone. I only check it whenever I need to read a message or text someone, call someone or when my crops are ready to be harvested (Hay Day, anyone?)


I love organizing my stuff especially my makeup. This is not new to me as I do organize our house every week. This is my current favorite and latest buy, actually. It's a drawer for my makeup. Finally! I've been looking for something like this ever since I realized that my makeup collection is growing. Most of the plastic drawers I see in the market is either too small or too big or has a loud color that I don't like. I love the color of this one. It's perfect. I got this at the DIY store in Ever Gotesco-Ortigas.

I'm busy cooking. I've always been the type who "just" loves to eat but now that I'm a mom, I have to learn how to prepare food for my family. It's actually fun and I love doing it for my husband, Tiger, and my son, Ethan. This is a home-made pizza I made for them one Sunday afternoon.


I'm also busy with my Avon business. Yes, I'm your Avon lady. I've told you about this long ago but it's just that I'm taking this seriously now. I'm actually having fun sharing beauty tips with my friends and customers. I'm happy to be Avon's Makeup Council and Independent Representative at the same time. Please visit my Avon blog at http://buyavonmanila.blogspot.com. It's a temporary site. I'll have a domain and e-commerce site for it soon. Just working on it one step at a time. Please follow my Avon Facebook Page, Twitter page and Instagram account for beauty updates, sales and promos.

I'll giveaway a makeup goodie bag once my Facebook page reaches 3,000 likes. Please see the mechanics on how to join here: https://www.facebook.com/BuyAvonManila/posts/160528490813956


Of course, I'm spending a lot of time with my family. You see, when I'm active blogging that means I stay up late at night (usually until 4am) just to plan and blog. Blogging is more than just publishing articles. If you're a newbie, I have to tell you that blogging means hard work and even sacrificing relationships. Blogging is like your boyfriend. It demands time, effort and love. So, I don't get to sleep at the right time especially with Ethan and Tiger. I just don't want to waste moments like that. Of course, I love blogging but I have to balance everything.


I do attend events only when I'm free. I've thrown the "I need to go to every event" mantra long ago. Events are tiring especially if you do it every day. Plus, I blog simply because I enjoy it. I don't earn "a lot" of money here (but I'd like to. Let's face it. Who wouldn't want that, right?) so going to events is equivalent to additional expenses for me. I have to pay for my transportation and food allowance. Let's all be practical here, shall we? Maybe if I'm in the Bryan Boy level then I can afford to attend every "it" event but I'm not. I blog because I want to and because I'm having fun. It's an escape from my busy work in the advertising world. Plus, I do have a full time job. Don't ever think that what I do all day is blog and post photos on Instagram.


Having said that, I'm busy with work. I work for a digital agency here in the Philippines and I'm currently home-based. I, sometimes, go mobile. Mobile means I hangout at Starbucks, Coffee Bean or in any place where I can relax and enjoy my coffee while working. I don't really care if they have a free wifi or not. I have my iPhone powered by Smart so being on the road while working is not a big issue for me.

So, there you have it! I really want to do this every day. Believe me! But with all the tasks at hand, I need to rest every now and then and focus on the real thing - life as a professional and a mother.

See you in my next post! Love y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...