Pages


Friday, June 22, 2012

GUEST POST: Hair Today Gone Tomorrow


I’ve been a long time sufferer of thick and dark hair which stems from my Italian ancestry. This was great for styling my hair, but not quite so comforting in the summer when my legs and arms are on full show. I’ve always been conscious of my body and it meant that I would sometimes dress inappropriately for the hot weather.  I’ve never been lazy when it comes to self-grooming, but I’m sure my body hair grew far quicker than other girls. I decided to try the Tria permanent hair removal system before the summer so that I could go shopping for clothes I wanted to wear instead of clothes to hide my appearance.

How the Tria Laser Hair Removal Treatment Works

The laser hair remover works using the same technology as professional laser hair removal treatments that cost considerably more. This is something that instantly appealed to me as I had always wondered how effective the laser hair removal clinics would be, but I would never pay the prices charged to find this out. I’d taken a look at home laser systems and I thought that the Tria laser reviews sounded the best and I took the plunge.

The laser disables the hair follicle as the hair is growing and prevents regrowth.  I was a little sceptical because I had to shave my legs first and that would mean I had no visible indication if things were going well or not. I knew that I would have to shave my legs every other day or put up with the stubble and wear trousers. After the first treatment I made it to about 4 days before I thought I would have to shave my legs. This was an instant improvement and I waited for about a week before using the Tria Laser hair removal treatment again. I read somewhere that people should use the laser about twice a month, but apparently it is different for everyone because hair grows at different rates.

Were the Results Permanent?

After using the system for nearly 4 months, I am still noticing new hair growth, but the hair is very thin and weak instead of coarse and thick. I expect to continue seeing improvements because I have no reason to believe that the changes will stop or that my hair will suddenly jump back in to life. The hair that now grows is the sort you would expect on a child rather than an adult and I rarely shave at all now. I shave before treating with the laser which is approximately every two weeks, but I can get away without shaving in between because the hair is far less noticeable.

Other Areas Treated

I had good results on my legs and arms, so I recently decided to try more sensitive areas and this has proved equally as successful. Although I have never had major problems with my bikini line, I have had it waxed in the past when I booked a holiday. I can honestly say that I’ll never wax again because it was not a very comfortable experience and the hair removal system is barely noticeable when applied.

Would I Recommend Laser Hair Removal?

Personally I would not have had this done in a clinic because the amount of treatments I would have required to get this far would be beyond my means. The home laser system is  far more appropriately priced and I prefer the fact that I can perform the treatment on my own without having to bare all to anyone. In my opinion the Tria permanent hair removal system is excellent and I would gladly recommend it to anyone concerned about unwanted hair growth.

Author Bio

Jake actively blogs about fashion, beauty & travel. To read more from Jake visit The Dakota Traveler

Want to write for Fashion By Sai too? Email me at fashionbysai@gmail.com

♥♥♥ Don't forget to follow me! ♥♥♥ 


 RECOMMENDED PRODUCT
The Make Me Blush Travel Kit was specially designed for a fun yet functional makeup application. This kit contains seven travel-size brushes from our best-selling Essential Kit. The brushes come in an innovative and functional container that turns into two brush holders to keep you stylish and organized on the go. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...