Pages


Friday, June 29, 2012

PORTFOLIO: Gela Bernabe on Sensor Magazine

I want to make a separate post about this. I really feel that this makeover is an accomplishment. We have two photos above. The one on the left is the before shot. That's how my model really looks like and the photo on the right side is how I transformed her. Isn't she pretty?
I already featured her in my other post about the Sensor Magazine. You can check it here.

Photo credits (the one on the right) goes to my cousin Yen and her team. This is actually their school project.





What do you guys think? If you want to hire me as your makeup artist just fill out the form here so I can reserve my day for your event.


♥♥♥ Don't forget to follow me! ♥♥♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...