Pages


Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A gift for you from Dress Etc

gift from love

Hello ladies! It's been what? Days ago when I last updated my blog? Now, I have a great news for my readers and fellow bloggers out there!

Dress Etc will giving a free gift to one lucky person every month! Yes, that's EVERY MONTH starting July! All you have to do is to follow these steps:

IF YOU ARE A BLOGGER:


Put the Dress Etc Badge in your side bar. Make sure that it's visible once your readers view your site. It's ideal to put it on the upper most part of your side bar. Just copy and paste the code below in your blog CMS. :)


Shop for fashionable and affordable accessories at Dress Etc!
I guess you can't see the exact code because it automatically became the badge haha :P To request for the code email me at fashionbysai@gmail.com

IF YOU ARE AN INDIVIDUAL:

Share this link (http://on.fb.me/Kc2ipy) regularly.


It's super easy and simple! People with the most number of visitor contribution will get a free item from Dress Etc! It can range from bangles to statement necklaces!


Start sharing now! Good luck to everyone!



♥♥♥ Don't forget to follow me! ♥♥♥ 




 RECOMMENDED PRODUCT
The Make Me Blush Travel Kit was specially designed for a fun yet functional makeup application. This kit contains seven travel-size brushes from our best-selling Essential Kit. The brushes come in an innovative and functional container that turns into two brush holders to keep you stylish and organized on the go. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...