Pages


Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dare to wear denim

denim, clothing, anne curtis, folded and hung, f&h

Time for some fashion updates! Folded and Hung's current campaign is all about denim! Denim is an essential part of one's closet. We can use it on a casual day or when we want to look a little retro and so 80s, right? I love my denim pants and I have a lot back then (when I was still skinny). I actually miss wearing them since I am more into stretchy fabrics now like my current BFF - the leggings :)

Look at these gorgeous shots of Anne Curtis! Simply pretty and fab!

anne curtis

anne curtis

anne curtis

anne curtis

anne curtis

anne curtis

anne curtis

anne curtis
Anne looks so skinny here but I like her hair and that treated denim top right there!
anne curtis

I really like Anne since she's the perfect example of a lady, in my opinion - very sophisticated, chic, classy and pretty! Love love her a lot! Plus she's so kind and down-to-Earth. :) Met her once and she's very (very) kind. :)

So, what do you ladies think? Are we rushing to F&H now?

And oh! My title sounds like a fashion challenge! Oha? Let's do this! I will try my best to wear denim soon! Post your looks wearing any denim item in my Facebook page! Go girls!

♥♥♥ Don't forget to follow me! ♥♥♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...