Pages


Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Casmara Cosmetics Experience


It's about time to tell you about my Casmara Cosmetic Experience. This article has been in my backlogs list for a little while now. I was invited at Svelte Wellness Center in Eastwood City to experience their facial treatment.

Casmara Cosmetics is a Spanish company that researches, manufactures and distributes premium quality cosmetics products. They have been in the industry for 37 years and counting. Casmara Cosmetics is the pioneer in advanced formulations, including the most efficient active ingredients which guarantee quality and an immediate result. They also invented the Original Algae Peel Off Mask. Below is my video about the entire time that I was in Casmara for my Absolute Treatment.


I can't find my photo with Cecille, who took care of my face at Casmara Cosmetics. I'll update this post once I have that photo. After my Absolute Treatment, Cecille gave me my mask and took it home. If you'll have the same treatment at their wellness center, you can ask for the mask they used and take it home. You can use it once more before you sleep. They also gave me some stuff to help me maintain my newly treated skin. :)

They have a variety of mask colors.




The color of your mask will depend on your skin type. Here are some of their facial treatments.
1.TREATMENTS FOR ALL SKIN TYPES, IMPROVING THE GENERAL SKIN CONDITION
  • ABSOLUTE RT4 Treatment: revitalizing
  • GOJI Treatment: antioxidant
2. TREATMENTS FOR MATURE SKIN, ASSOCIATED WITH SIGNS OF AGING IN GENERAL (WRINKLES, FLACCID SKINS)
  • ELIXIRCELL Treatment: anti-age
  • INTENSIVE Q10 Treatment: nourishing
  • RGENERIN Treatment - regenerating
3. TREATMENTS FOR SPECIFIC SKIN PROBLEMS (ACNE, PIGMENTATION), DESPITE AGE
  • SHINESTOP Treatment: dermopurifying
  • NACAR Treatment: lightening

They also have hair removal treatments, skin rejuvenation, skin pigmentation, skin acne therapy, pimple injection, painless wart removal and other treatments for your skin and body. If you want to ask more about their treatments feel free to contact them at +63.02.900.0804 or visit them at Unit C-One Orchard Road Condominium, Eastwood City, Bagumbayan, Quezon City.

They are currently running a contest via their Facebook page for dads out there! Give your loving fathers a day to relax by giving them a facial treatment! Visit their Facebook page for more details!

♥♥♥ Show me some love! Follow me! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...